Sunday, July 31, 2016
My Exit Strategy
Within the next five years of managing my venture I'd like to sell the property and ownership of the garage to a buyer. I would rather live in a different city and embark on new experiences and ventures. This is just one of the many 'bugs' I've identified in life and I don't want to help solve only one. I'd rather spend time in a larger city and develop solutions to customer's needs on a larger scale. Perhaps the revenue from this venture can fund my next one. Often times one bug leads to another, so this exit strategy is the same concept. Leaving one venture for another, then another, and so on. Being an entrepreneur never really ends, that's one of many things I've learned this summer.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Robert, I think you have a great exit strategy. It is cool that you want to pass on your work to someone else and strive for a new venture in a different part of the world. It is cool that you want to solve more than one problem and combat all these problems with your experience and knowledge. I’m not sure what venture you pick up next, but I am sure it will be just as great!
ReplyDeleteHi Robert,
ReplyDeleteYour exit strategy is very insightful. What you said along with your photos go hand in hand and represent your exit strategy very well together. It sounds to me like you have gotten a lot out of this course this summer. That's awesome! You're right. There are many bugs that need to be solved so why stop at one?! Smart thinking. Solve one, cash in on it, and move on to the next. Some people might like to stick with one venture and nurture it, but it sounds like you want to work on a bunch of projects and fix multiple bugs. Both are great! Good job.
Angie
http://mynewbloggerblog10.blogspot.com/2016/07/my-exit-strategy.html
Robert,
ReplyDeleteSolid job on your post. I totally agree with your strategy and goals of wanting to experience another venture. In my exit strategy I talked about the same thing, for I don't want to be locked into a venture that I thought of when I was still in college. I like your eagerness to solve more problems and I believe I share that with you. Thanks for sharing!