- parking toll
- trolley pass fee
The parking garage could potentially house a restaurant and convenience store for island visitors. These could draw more people to use the garage and make it the one stop place to go before getting to the island.
Obviously you won't find and parking garage convenience stores on amazon. However I did analyze the 7-11 that is closest to the island. They are open 24/7 and the only reviews they had online were about poor customer service. Clearly I would tell their management they must improve on customer service. From this I would suggest that my new store should be open 24/7 as well. The restaurant should have long hours in addition to great customer service.
Nice gesture to draw out more people. cheap luton airport parking
ReplyDeleteParking is now a major issues because of huge increase in the number of vehicles.
ReplyDeletegatwick meet and greet
Add more comfort into your travel and book car parking luton airport service for hassle free journey.
ReplyDelete