Friday, August 5, 2016

Final Reflection

1) Throughout the semester I experienced a few things I would not have done if it wasn't for the way this class is carried out. Physically going out into my community and talking to people I don't know and asking about my venture concept was a new experience. I also enjoyed reading other people's blogs and following their story as well. I dreaded cold calling people and asking for their time the most.

2)The most joyous and proud moment was after an interview assignment was completed and hearing good feedback. All the stress of getting people to tell me their thoughts on my idea was over and it actually being decent is very satisfying. I certainly will not forget doing those assignments.

3)I absolutely have the entrepreneurial mindset now after completing this course. I can't help stop thinking about problems I run into that other people must have as well. I constantly go from one idea to the next and figure out how I can make a venture and business out of solving these problems.

4)One thing I would mention to students taking this class in the future is to have an open mind and the ability to put yourself in new situations. If you feel negatively towards uncomfortable scenarios this class probably isn't for you. You have to be able to think about any and everything from multiple viewpoints.

No comments:

Post a Comment