1) Anderson discusses in this book how technology today is shaping the way goods are produced now. Big companies can't compete with smaller more technologically advancing production businesses.
2) Much like the last book I read, How to fail and still succeed, I learned everything is a lesson in life. Anderson mentions several projects throughout the book and how they each mean something different. Much like I discovered in class, you can't stop once you get going with an idea.
3) If I were to make an assignment from this book for the class I would have each student make up or create a business that could follow the form Anderson believes is taking over. That is, what you can you produce and manufacture all via the internet?
4) I think the thing I took away the most was how history tends to repeat itself in a certain way that still requires innovation to be used in order to create new products. The link from the first industrial revolution to the next is something that I found extremely interesting and ended up reading more intp online after listening to the book through my phone. Eventually I thought I was getting the same values as from the first book and decided I'd rather look back at entrepreneurship from a historical perspective, it was an interesting idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment