Sunday, July 17, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 3

Here is the link to my elevator pitch no. 3 on youtube.

The only "negative" feedback I received from my last pitch was the difficulty of seeing me in the video due to lighting. I've been shooting these clips in my bedroom with the blinds open for lighting. However, That apparently wasn't the best way to do it.  Now I've done it with the lights on and blinds shut blocking out the sunlight. Other feedback I received complimented me on how I approached the subject by telling a "imagine this scenario", so I've continued to keep that in my pitch.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Robert,

    I think you did a much better job with the lighting this time around. In your previous pitch it was so hard to see you, and that kind of took away from the overall very good presentation. I think you did a good job articulating your product and what you wanted out of it. Your pitch gave me a good idea of what your business would be about and why it would be effective. Here is my blog: http://jaredpape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Robert,

    It was good that you took into consideration what people commented on your last pitch and made an effort to fix it. You pitch was well done as you described the problem and solutions in a way that the audience could visualize and relate to what you were saying. I like that you offered multiple solutions to the problem as it shows you have put thought to the problem. Good job! Check out my blog at http://jpmorgan15.blogspot.com/

    Regards,
    Juan Parra

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robert,

    Good job on your elevator pitch! I am glad to hear that you took the feedback that you received from your classmates in consideration. Feedbacks are very valuable resources in order to change and improve a previous concept or idea. I recommend that you should speak a little louder in your elevator pitch and to look and feel confident with your idea. Overall you did a good job! Here is the link to my post: http://yessiblogging.blogspot.com/2016/07/my-unfair-advantage.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was an elevator speech. Forgive me. luton car parking

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have found it interesting and congratulate you on raising voice on a sensitive issue.
    car parking gatwick

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are plenty of feedback to which where other people could use as an info.
    luton car parking

    ReplyDelete