Here is my second attempt at the elevator pitch.
I was surprised by the feedback on my first try and how positive it was. I was told my delivery was good, but my pitch may have lacked some confidence. I changed that part up a little by taking some words out and making it shorter so I wouldn't stumble as much.
Hello Robert,
ReplyDeletethank you for your post.
I understand how difficult parking at the beach can be as I grew up in Miami Beach, Florida. After 10AM, it is nearly impossible to get ANY parking at all near, or even 500 feet away from the beach.
I definitley agree with your idea, and think additional parking would be a great thing. Although I do agree with you, I'm not sure how much of a difference ONE parking lot would make.
Your pitch was very fluid and you knew your product well. Overall you did a great job.
Hi Robert,
ReplyDeleteThat was a good elevator pitch! I feel like you were very calm, cool, and collected and exerted confidence because of it.
You mentioned a seven mile back up, wow! I can't imagine waiting in traffic that long to get to the beach. Once you did get there, it would probably take just as long to find a parking spot. That's why I think you have a great idea in the parking garage. That definitely sounds necessary and I think the locals, tourists, and city would all benefit from it.
The only advice I have is to maybe just introduce yourself next time. That's all I can think of. Continue to stick with the "imagine this" story. I think that's a good approach because it relates people to the problem and sells them on the solution.
Angie
http://mynewbloggerblog10.blogspot.com/2016/06/elevator-pitch-no-2.html
DeleteHi Robert,
ReplyDeleteI think that you did a great job on your elevator pitch. You seemed more confident this time around. I feel like you were more prepared on what you wanted to say and how you wanted to say it. It seems that something really needs done about this traffic problem at the beach or getting to the beach. I think you have a great idea.
Hey Robert, I think you did a great job on your second elevator pitch. I saw your first one and it is very apparent that you have grown in confidence. You maintained a good connection and you portrayed your idea in an elegant manor. They only thing I would like to see is a little more movement to express your energy, but everything else was great!
ReplyDeleteHello Robert!
ReplyDeleteI really like your idea! You did a great job, you were more confident and the delivery of your speech was good. I would recommend better lighting the next time. Also it would be nice if you could use more gestures when you are speaking. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.I wish you the best in your future endeavors.
http://nehalava.blogspot.com/
Robert,
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your second elevator pitch. It's obvious you've improved! I think you could have better lighting, but I had the same problem with my video and I don't think it's a big deal considering the circumstances. I can also tell your passion for the issue and how you've been affected first hand. Thanks for sharing! Here's the link to my blog: http://uf-ent3003.blogspot.com/
Robert,
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your pitch! You were more confident and the delivery was well done. I also had issues with lighting so I would recommend fixing that too. I like your idea and I agree that parking is a hassle. Good luck! Once you fix the lighting, it will be perfect!
http://jrscottratt.blogspot.com/2016/06/elevator-pitch-no-2.html