Here is the link to my elevator pitch. My opportunity is to make the parking and traffic problem better in Bradenton, FL. Beach parking is limited and causes traffic to back up into town. MY solution is to build a parking garage that helps minimize this problem.
Robert,
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your elevator pitch! I enjoyed how dynamic and natural you looked. I think your idea is really cool. You definitely know the area and the market. I think you should also talk about how to get the word out about the new parking garage so that tourist know where it is!
Hey Robert, I think you did a great job with your video and I really enjoyed your venture. In your video you spoke very confidently, however you were a little rigid during the elevator pitch. Overall I thought you portrayed your idea very well with valuable information. I also like the idea of added parking for beaches. Parking at beaches and even on college campuses can be difficult. Spots are taken very quickly along the beach are taken quickly and having a parking garage nearby would be helpful for many beach go-ers.
ReplyDeleteRobert,
ReplyDeletegreat job! Clear and fluent! You know the market you are going after and clearly defined the problem! Hope it works for you!