- Coffee grinds in my coffee. Hate when they get stuck in my teeth.
- Filter didn't do its job correctly
- Bad hair cuts from new or different barbers.
- Not enough communication between barber and client.
- No arrow keys on touch screen Apple products. Not able to move cursor without touching phone.
- possibly only problem for people with large hands/fingers.
- Hidden renewal fees for monthly/yearly subscriptions. RedZone, magazines, etc.
- Forced to actively deactivate services.
- No WiFi areas.
- What if WiFi existed globally.
- Dropped phone calls.
- Poor service/not enough cell towers.
- Out of stock products at grocery stores.
- poor management, faulty UPCs
- Out of sync traffic lights in heavy traffic areas (downtown).
- Faulty wiring, power outage, bad system reboots.
- "Glitchy" or "laggy" computers. Cursor moves slower than actual motion.
- Bad cable connection.
- Understaffed restaurants during prime hours. Bad waiter/customer ratio.
- Not enough money for employees.
- Hidden bank fees. Monthly "maintenance" fees.
- Not completely honest banks.
- Faulty debit/credit card readers. Can't pay for things because I don't carry cash.
- Cheap machines, old machines, old cards, cracked cards.
- Spam emails. After I've unsubscribed I continue to receive unwanted mail.
- Glitches, viruses.
- Wrinkles in clothes that are made to be wrinkle free.
- Fabric used can actually get wrinkled in dryer.
- Leaking Starbucks cups. I've gone to work many times with coffee all over my chest.
- lids are not fully secure on cup.
- Difficult to open medicine packages. Mom has to use scissors to open NyQuil.
- Child proof gone over board.
- Straws with cracks in them. Sucking more air than liquid through straw.
- Bent during distribution, faulty star made in factory.
- Bad customer service at drive thru restaurants.
- Don't care about job, not trained properly.
- Getting in and out a small car as a tall person. Dad with bad knees/back takes forever to climb out of the front seat.
- The University of Florida having an obnoxious amount of websites for all of their services. Seriously, why can't you put everything all in one place. Canvas, ISIS, ONE.UF, Gator mail?
- Web designer is oblivious that students like me have their favorites tabs loaded with all of the school's different web pages.
- When typing on this blog website, towards the bottom you can't scroll up and type. So I'm stuck continuously typing at the bottom of the screen.
- Poor design.
At first this assignment seemed difficult, but after a few days of sitting in my office at work I was able to go through daily routines and see how certain aspects of my day were off. Once I got started one bug would lead me to another. I asked for input from my parents and noticed that age played a small factor in some of their bugs. I found that products that malfunctioned were the easiest to think of. Looking at the list as a whole it sounds like my life revolves around coffee, monthly subscriptions, and electronics. That's kind of a scary observation.
Your first three items on your list are major "Bugs" of mine. I am a coffee drinker and I hate when there are leftover grinds in it. I hate when I go get a haircut because I don't trust many people with touching my hair. They need to start making buttons on touch screens bigger for people who have bigger hands and fingers. Really enjoyed your list. Keep it up and enjoy the semester.
ReplyDeleteRobert,
ReplyDeleteThe bug list assignment was one that I found semi-challenging because it takes awhile to come up with so many things that bother you! I liked reading your list and I found somethings on there that also bug me, like when a credit card reader doesn't work.
Robert,
ReplyDeleteI liked your list right from number 1. I literally had a co-worker tell me I had grinds in my teeth just two days ago... how annoying!! I also have to agree with number 20. I have a very hard time trying to figure all of this out!! Great job on this assignment!
Although not all of your bugs were the same, most of them were. I couldn't agree more with number 20. I hate how UF has so many different websites where there could easily be one that does everything. I also strongly agree with number 6. My phone is relatively new and is still always dropping calls. I am glad that you thought this assignment was easy because I had some struggles with it. Great job!
ReplyDelete